The Production Technician is expected to be an accountable, hard-working individual who excels at following directions and teamwork. Possesses a superior willingness to learn and perform at the highest level.
· Install seamless epoxy flooring systems using epoxies, polyurethane and polyaspartic.
· Concrete polishing.
· Proficient handling 32” Grinder, slopes well, cove.
· Will perform demolition, grinding and floor preparations.
· Will be able to run the shot blaster.
· Must be able to operate pertinent tools successfully in machinery on site and in warehouse.
· Effectively use non-power tools such as tape measures, scales, and micrometers in a successful manner.
· Effectively and efficiently work alone, under pressure with minimal supervision and as a team member.
· Read, review and become proficient with the Company Product Binder for types of products and installation instructions.
· Strive to become expert in the installation of all products installed by company.
· Review all jobs with crew leader PRIOR to starting.
· Perform and Complete jobs in accordance with the prepared Work Plan.
· Observes the highest level of safety protocol at all times.
· Arrive on time at all jobs as scheduled.
· Maintain all company owned equipment and tools in proper working order.
· Check in and check out all equipment and tools used on jobs.
· Commitment to the mission of CDF Services, Inc. in our performance of all jobs. Each job will be completed with the utmost integrity, dependability, attention to detail, leadership and initiative.
· 1-3 years flooring experience, preferably in flooring or construction preferred
· Strong verbal communication skills a must
· Comprehend, follow and carry-out oral and written instructions
· Must be driven by client satisfaction
· Clean driving record required
· Must be willing to learn all CDF epoxy flooring systems
· Must be willing to travel frequently to various sites in the DE, MD PA, VA, NJ areas
· OSHA 10 hour construction Certification 30 hour OSHA preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office a plus
· Must be deadline driven and not accept less than the highest possible quality work
Role: Flooring Crew
Apply for this job now.