Contract Packing Sales Professionals! .... Privately owned, expanding £multimillion contract packing business seeks a commercially astute, driven Business Development Manager to expand their brand awareness and UK footprint.
SALARY: circa £50,000-£60,000 dependent on value
· Bonus Scheme
· Car Allowance
BASED: Ideally centrally based with close proximity to major motorways and connecting roads.
As a privately owned, £multimillion contract packing business we offer a fresh and personal touch to operational and cost-effective solutions. Our established client portfolio, ranging from SMEs to corporate brands, depend on our comprehensive, bespoke, and agile logistical services and contract packing model to consistently deliver the highest standards; irrespective of all or part of their outsourced operations.
Having entered an exciting chapter of our business growth strategy we are actively seeking a commercially astute, autonomous Business Development Manager to lead the sales vision, maximise sales activity, increase our market share, and strengthen our brand awareness.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Business Development Manager - Contract Packing
· Actively identify and target new contract packing business opportunities across multiple industries such as retail, gifting, cosmetics, FMCG and e-commerce to create a strong sales pipeline.
· Effectively position the business to increase tender enquiries, managing the full tender process, engaging, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tight deadlines are met.
· Leading sales presentations (£100,000-£m+ contracts), negotiations and renewals at Buyer/ Senior Director / Board level to maintain and secure new opportunities both through expanding customer volume / turnover and securing new clients.
· Understanding the intricacies of individual client's logistical and contract packing needs (new and existing), their current provision and how we can offer a value-added enhanced service.
· Producing attractive and comprehensive pricing models across our bespoke and extensive service range.
· Steering and championing focused marketing initiatives to increase the brand awareness and visibility within the UK including website, publications, and social media.
WHY APPLY? Business Development Manager - Contract Packing
This role would suit an individual that thrives within a fast paced, multilayer logistical, contract packing sales environment. With the desire to have the autonomy to write our sales story whilst playing an integral role within our senior management team, expanding our offering and UK footprint. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is actively investing in their next stage of growth and wishing to recruit an innovative, driven, and ambitious Business Development Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - Contract Packing
To be considered you will:
· Ultimately have a strong understanding of contract packing.
· Already be successfully operating within a senior sales role, securing B2C / B2B logistical service contracts through direct selling or tendering processes.
· Be target driven, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
· Demonstrate operational knowledge of the intricacies of high-volume logistical services. This could include 3PL, fulfilment, e-commerce, contract packing, dist