Forward Role are delighted to be working with an exciting, and successful business in Chester with ambitious growth plans. The dynamic business are investing heavily in the Product and Digital team who are responsible for the web and mobile applications, utilising the latest technology. You will be joining the business at an exciting time, as they are experiencing a period of growth and change.
As a Web Analyst, you will be striving for continuous improvement of the websites and applications, improving the customer experience.
- In-depth analysis from multiple data sources to help develop testing strategy
- Work in collaboration with a number of departments
- Present a detailed picture of the customer - profiles, journey, behaviours
- Provide deep analysis on customer behaviours to create the personalisation strategy
- Undertake real-time analysis and reporting on website and app performance
- Use data to make recommendations for A/B tests
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a similar Web Analyst or CRO role
- Google Analytics knowledge
- CRO and testing understanding
- SQL experience is dessirable but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercially driven
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on #removed# or 07824 365 143