$2,500 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE!
We look forward to discussing this further with you when you have time to chat.
Who We Are
Evergreen Fire and Security is a recognized leader in the life safety and security solutions industry. We are entrusted by the Federal Government and commercial customers to protect lives, critical infrastructure, and information by providing and maintaining technically advanced and innovative fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems.
The Key to Our Success
Our success is due in large part to the experience, skills, and expertise of the best and brightest employees in the industry. Due to growth, we are looking for additional qualified experts to join the Evergreen team. Think you have what it takes? Great! We welcome you to submit your qualifications for this great career opportunity at Evergreen Fire and Security.
This opportunity as a licensed (EL01, EL06, NICET II) low voltage technician in Tacoma, Washington is perfect for an experienced low voltage technician who enjoys installing and servicing security systems! This individual will serve as a field representative to install, test, and maintain low voltage security systems.
- Installs, repairs, tests and handles maintenance of fire and security projects as assigned;
- Provides field customer service to customer and represents Evergreen Fire and Security in a professional manner;
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations as applicable to service, installation, and maintenance of all systems including OSHA safety standards;
- Maintains vehicle, uniform, and tools per policy;
- Accurately completes all paperwork directly related to service orders and projects;
- Installs conduit as necessary;
- Trains customers on the usage of all applicable products for installation and/or upgrades;
- Travels as necessary;
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times;
- Maintains confidentiality at all times; and
- Performs all other duties as assigned within your qualifications.
- WA State EL-06 Journeyman License is mandatory
- NICET - Fire Alarms
- Valid state driver's license
- AA or 2+ years in related industry experience
- On-call roster rotation mandatory for after-hour service calls.
Great to Have
- Secret Clearance, Top Secret may be required
- Seattle FA-01 Card is preferred
- Manufacturer Certifications for Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Access Control Systems, CCTV Systems, and Mass Notification Systems
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at #removed#
Evergreen Fire & Security is a US government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.
Powered by JazzHR