Company: HOLLAND AND BARRETT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
You probably recognize the name Holland&Barrett as a well-known high street store, but did you know that things are changing pretty quickly and we're on an exciting journey?! We have a vision to become a leading player in the global health&wellness industry. Our stores are the place where we meet our loyal customers face-to-face and they're where you can become part of the H&B success story. All of our store teams are made up of dedicated, knowledgeable, friendly people who work hard every day to delight our customers.
Wellness begins with you, start your journey today.
We're looking for an exceptional Store Supervisor to become a key part of our store team. All of our Supervisors complete our fantastic "Qualified to Advise" and level 2 operational training, to help turn them into shopfloor superstars! You will be qualified to help advise our customers on how to live healthier, happier lives. The operational training will make sure that you can confidently run the store, including opening and closing when needed. This role can be a stepping-stone to one day running a store of your own.
Your main duties are to:
- Support the Store Manager to build a high performing team by recruiting, coaching, training, motivating and developing your brilliant store team to shine even brighter
- Be totally customer-centric, delighting our customers all the time
- Make sure that there's enough stock that's displayed correctly so that our customers can come in and find just what they need
- Help your whole team deliver on company targets
You may also be responsible for opening and closing the store from time to time.
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
- Excellent communication and people management skills and the ability to lead and motivate the team
- The ability to work well within a team and support your colleagues with whatever they may need