My client is a local authority in Barking and they are looking for a dedicated senior practitioner to join their Care management team in Children’s Services. This role is for an initial 6 months, with a rate of £30- £35 per hour depending on experience.
My client has stated that the ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE, with experience in Child Protection, court work and LAC.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• A degree in Social Work
• Hold a full HCPC registration
• Experience of working in Children’s Services
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• DBS update is preferred by client
Main duties of the role will involve:
• To accept referrals allocated by the service manager or senior DAP and ensure initial need and risk assessment with the child/children are undertaken within the specified timescales initiating plans to manage and address risks, needs and immediate safety
• Supervise and task your team ensuring that the best use is made of the resources available and that those who are in development roles receive the experience and support they require
• Monitor the performance of the team and undertake all HR management responsibilities in line with our policies and procedures
• Manage your own case load, planning and delivery of support to clients child/children on the basis of risk and need
• Ensure that all safeguarding measures are delivered in respect of the client and their children and that at all times you and your team adhere strictly to Safer Places policies and procedures in respect of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
• Ensure support for children is prioritised in line with assessed need and risk and work as part of a multi-agency team where there are issues of safeguarding / child protection / other additional factors.
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
Role: Senior Practitioner - Children’s Services – North London - £30- £35p/h
Job Type: Permanent
Location: london north, england, england
Apply for this job now.