COMPANY: STRICTLY RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £40,000
PA within one of the BIG 4!!
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the ‘BIG 4!’ as a Personal Assistant / PA. Would you like to work for a leading Professional Services firm? Our multi award winning, Global client are looking for a talented Personal Assistant / PA.
Personal Assistant / PA:
The firm are all about the people - they are forward thinking, ahead of the game and give their staff an interesting and challenging work environment. For this role in particular, there is a huge amount of client work and organisation of Global travel – arranging all elements, including visas and managing ever changing diaries. Given the sector in which this role sits, there is an element of research, reporting and business development attached to the role.
As a Personal Assistant / PA your role will include;
- Extensive diary and mailbox management for Global Partner
- Extensive travel arrangements.
- Arrange global calls across various time zones
- Daily contact with clients, Partners and staff
- Research, reporting and business development tasks
- Extensive diary management
- Produce and edit PowerPoint presentations, including formatting
- Update Outlook contacts and other team lists, as required
- Update the firm’s database regularly, to ensure client records up-to-date (training will be provided)
- Process expenses and timesheets on SAP (training will be provided)
- Updating of team databases/logs etc
- Ad hoc projects at the direction of the partners and directors
- Working collaboratively with other team members and providing cover as necessary