PCMS is seeking a Director Of Sales to support our core enterprise solution suite, Atlas. This person will assist our executive team in marketing/selling the Atlas system, using their knowledge of the P&C marketplace, core systems and technology enabled services.
The primary responsibility of this role is to identify and follow-up with potential client partners by aligning their needs with our solution & service capabilities.
The sales executive will collaborate with PCMS subject matter experts to successfully navigate the sales cycle and close new deals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identifies new potential business clients and follows up with current potential clients.
• Helps to build and maintains marketing literature.
• Builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
• Works with subject matter experts and executive team to facilitate compelling
• Develops and shares findings with the rest of the PCMS executive team.
• Analyzes and monitors competitor activities.
COMPETENCY & EDUCATION SPECIFICATIONS:
• 2+ years prior P&C core system sales experience required.
• Advanced understanding of enterprise technology and integration protocols.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and be proactive in generating prospective clients.
• Ability to work well with others.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• This is a remote position, part-time candidates will be considered for the "right" fit.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Availability to be ‘on call’ or work after hours on occasion, as required.
PCMS is a leading provider of P&C software solutions and services. We create modern, comprehensive solutions and produce great results.
Become part of a fun, small group of experienced individuals. This is an informal, autonomous work environment. Come in, do your job and have fun. You will have a big part in the development and direction of our products.
Role: Director of Sales
Apply for this job now.