You like interacting with people. You have extensive accounting experience, and you demonstrate an ability to identify issues and explain concepts clearly. You want to build a team, teach them and help them flourish. You are highly accountable to yourself and others. You are entrepreneurial and can think quickly and creatively.
In this role, you will get to:
- Own every aspect of the client relationship from the onboarding process to service delivery
- Review all client deliverables for your team, highlighting issues and improvement opportunities
- Recruit, train and manage a team of accounting specialists in a high growth environment
- Participate in setting and implementing operating processes with a focus on efficiency and scale
- Influence product development decisions that improve our service quality and efficiency
In this role, you will be effective if you have:
- Significant accounting experience (restaurant experience is a plus)
- At least four years of work experience at an accounting firm
- An appetite for a dynamic, startup environment
- A natural ability to connect with and instill confidence in clients
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- A propensity to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
- A bachelor's degree in accounting (CPA is a plus)
- Annual salary
- Health and dental benefits
- Headquartered in Houston, Texas
Tabulate is a financial technology company combining software and service to change the way bookkeeping and payroll services are delivered to small businesses, with an exclusive initial focus on restaurants and bars.
The company was founded in 2014 by successful entrepreneurs and technology investors driven to solve a really tough problem - making financial data immediately accessible and useful. We work with leading restaurants and bars generating over $200 million in annual sales and are preparing for a national expansion.
We are a design-focused, mission-driven group looking for hard-working, passionate people seeking to apply their skills in an entrepreneurial environment with an unparalleled opportunity for professional growth.
Role: Accounting Manager
Apply for this job now.