Hales Group are delighted to be working with our prestigious client providing a holiday booking service for UK breaks.
Due to increased sales with UK holidays our client are seeking to expand their team of Sales Advisors at the Lowestoft site.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to make holiday bookings
- Converting calls into confirmed bookings
- Processing customer payments
- Ensuring accurate documentation of details on IT system
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Provide informative, courteous and quality service
- Work successfully to KPI's
Hours: 40hrs per week including two evenings per week and every other full weekend - shifts fall between 8.30am and 9pm. Rota's are issued 4 weeks ahead of time.
Duration: Immediate start initially for 3 months on a temporary basis with potential permanent contract thereafter.
Location: Based in Lowestoft and within walking distance of the bus and train stations
Pay Rate: NMW / NLW - plus commission structure (for Sales roles only)
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with proven customer service ability, however if you do not have experience but have a positive, hardworking attitude with excellent communication skills both verbally and written, we would welcome your application! Our client has a comprehensive training programme that you will complete in the initial phase of your employment.
Please contact us on #removed#, or email your CV to #removed#