Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Reading (50/50 client site and remote)
The Resourcing Business Partner is a customer facing role where you will exceed customer expectations through the delivery of specifically designed recruitment solutions.
You will be the clients 'go to' contact for recruitment activity, acting as a trusted advisor and providing guidance to your customers. As well owning relationships with hiring managers you will be responsible for supporting the end to end recruitment process and coordinating activity to ensure that the service is effectively delivered.
Being fully embedded within your customer, as a Junior Resourcing Business Partner you will engage with customers promoting best practice processes whilst supporting the wider Resourcing Function through coordination and administration tasks.
- The RBP is responsible for the day to day coordination of customer requirement, working closely with and co-ordinating multi-disciplined Support and Delivery Teams.
- Monitoring the onboarding of new starters and ensuring experience is positive across both candidate and hiring manger communities.
- Continuously deliver excellent service levels to the customer in accordance with the agreed SLAs/KPIs.
- Own administration tasks to support activity tracking and client reporting requirements.
- Organising comprehensive requirement briefs with hiring managers and supporting RBP with market analytics and insights.
- Management of ATS, internal systems and required administration for campaigns.
- Plan and support coordination of interview arrangements.
- Use of relationship and customer understanding to maximising direct attraction sourcing activity, reducing the number of 3rd party agency placements.
- Swift process facilitation driving efficiencies and conflict resolution.
- Working closely with Resourcing Business Partners and Account Managers to effectively deliver process efficiencies and reporting requirements.
- Experience of co-ordinating end to end recruitment processes across multi-disciplined support and delivery teams.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced challenging environment, effectively managing peaks of demand across multi-disciplined team, with in an RPO or MSP solution.
- Track record of managing complex, high-profile recruitment campaigns.
- Experience of coordinating recruitment processes to improve service delivery.
- Ability to analyse and use Market intelligence
- MI & Reporting experience to ensure continue level of operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the customers organisation and resourcing strategies.