Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off Days & Night Shift £40,000 - £ 44,000 Bonus, Overtime Premium, Holiday, Training
This well established organisation have been successfully growing for a number of years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineers on a nights role. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mechanical or electrical
- Engineering or maintenance qualification
- Mechanical and electrical and fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Bonus,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.