Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive Salary plus commission
Events Manager - Nusr-Et Steakhouse London
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and pro-active Events Manager to join Nusr-Et Steakhouse London, located in the heart of Knightsbridge, London.
Nusr-Et is one of the most famous steakhouse in the world, delivering an amazing dining experience to our guests, under the leadership of Nusret Gokce a.ka 'Salt Bae'.
We are currently present in the USA, the Middle East, Turkey, Mykonos, and London.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Implementing events strategy at Nusr-Et Steakhouse
- Creating all round communication ensuring all events are constantly updated and communicated to management team
- Researching and proposing new event ideas
- Budget management and post event reconciliation
- Coordinate with chefs before and throughout the event
- Co-ordinate the planning and running of each event
We are ideally looking for candidates who have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the luxury restaurant market
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Experience in implementing, scheduling and future planning
- Hands on experience of managing events ideally from an event catering background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, energetic team player
- Happy to work evenings and weekends, when required
What do we offer:
- Fantastic salary package
- Sales base commission
- Great working environment
- Free meals on duty
- Development and career progression
- Opportunities to work internationally with Nusret Steakhouses
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have current valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position. Evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Location: London Knightsbridge