SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for consumers, employers, digital health companies, and clinicians in all 50 states. Here at SteadyMD, we take pride in the fact that our core values are integrated into everything we do. Our focus on transparency, trust, and honesty have allowed us to create a diverse team of individuals who work well in ambiguous, fast-paced situations and can quickly integrate a large number of new tasks into their workload. Were well funded (see our recent announcement regarding our $25M Series B raise) and looking to expand our rapidly growing team. Currently, we are seeking an HR Administrator (People Operations), to support our People Operations department. You will perform a variety of HR and People Operations related tasks to ensure that we are taking care of what matters most: our employees.
Some core responsibilities include:
- Preparing HR documents, such as employment contracts and new hire guides
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answering employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assisting the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participating in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Ordering supplies and tracking equipment
At SteadyMD, we value what people have to offer based on a variety of factors. We want to hire the very best and nontraditional candidates are oftentimes a perfect fit for our nontraditional approach to delivering care. Dont meet all of the skills listed below, but know you're a perfect fit for this role? Apply anyway!
- Culturally responsive and experienced in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Prior experience as an HR Administrator, or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Familiar with modern collaboration tools (Slack, Notion, Google Docs)
- Able to maximize your own output, while simultaneously contributing to our fast-paced and collaborative work environment
We have employees all over the country, and have two offices based in St. Louis and California. Were also aware that we are involved in tele-health, and open to remote opportunities for the right candidate.
Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that often means taking time to take care of yourself.
An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
Complimentary SteadyMD membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like
Company Events. Including happy hours, sporting events, dinners. *on hold during the pandemic