Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Sanitation Mechanic in Portage, Indiana. This is a direct-hire position and the pay range is $20-$24 per hour based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with packaging machinery in a food environment
- Perform maintenance on industrial plant equipment and systems
- Complete preventative maintenance on all machinery
- Evaluate the need for maintenance or repair
- Keep machinery downtime at a minimum
- Able to fabricate, weld, cut. AutoCAD or Solidworks is a plus
- Understand basic electrical circuits; able to troubleshoot basic machine controls
- 1-5 years experience
- Overtime is to be expected for now
- Sanitation experience required
- High School diploma is required. Associate's degree or additional industrial certifications are preferred
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company. Our professionals use their years of recruitment and industry knowledge to dive deep into the requirements of each position and submit qualified applicants that expedite the hiring process.
Talento Search Group was founded on the premise of building long-term business relationships rather than short-term gain. Talento builds a culture of simultaneously serving its applicants and clients with honesty and integrity. Ingenuity, teamwork and trust are the core values that drive our day to day activities. We know the jobs, we know the skill-sets, and we know the people.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Role: Maintenance Sanitation Mechanic
Apply for this job now.