Field Service Engineer
£32,000 - £35,000 + Van + Phone + Package + Training + Progression
Exciting opportunity for mechanical service engineers, forklift engineers or heavy plant engineers looking to for a career with a market leading OEM. Enjoy variety of work whilst training to become a specialist with ongoing continuous training. Cover a local patch in a position that allows a good work life balance.
This market leading OEM supply to companies the plant industry. With an ambition to stay number one they continue to expand. Be a specialist for a company you'll be proud to work for!
* Service and maintenance of mechanical plant
* Installing equipment/ commissioning
* Reactive service and breakdowns
* Field Service role covering Enfield and surrounding areas
* Service engineer with a mechanical bias
* Experience with Hydraulics
* Experience working on mechanical plant
* Ex Forces welcome
Keywords: Field Service engineer, field engineer, service technician, forklift engineer, plant engineer, plant fitter, Service engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, field technician, heavy plant, hydraulic, dc motors, electrics, mechanical, field service engineer, forklift, dump truck, excavator, digger
Role: Field Service Engineer
Apply for this job now.