Brown Golf is one of the Top 25 Golf Course Ownership / Management Companies in the world with over 25 golf courses in multiple states across the country. If you're looking for a fun and casual career in sports and entertainment, this may be the position for you! Feel free to check out our website for more information about who we are as a company and what services we offer to evaluate if your values match ours!
Eagle Ridge Golf Club and Toppers Tavern located in beautiful Summerfield, FL is seeking a full time, hourly Lead Line Cook to join our team. This position will come with a full benefits package to include Medical, Dental and Vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay. Please see a general job description below and should you feel your knowledge, education and experience could be a match, apply today!
Pay Range: $14.00 per hour
Prepares various pantry products for various food outlets such as restaurant, banquet operations, snack bar and beverage cart.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes opening and closing checklists.
- Refers to daily prep list at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper storage of food items.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls, grills, fryers, sauté burners, range, and refrigeration equipment.
- Opens the kitchen properly and follows the opening checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in opening the kitchen.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to the department manager and/or supervisor.
- Supports Head Chef in scheduling and managing the kitchen as required to support a successful operation.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular & reliable attendance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Certificate from college, technical school or accredited facility or 6-12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.