Therapitas's mission is to give hope to Latino/Hispanic children with developmental delays. We offer Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy through our outpatient clinics. We are a tight knit group and work closely with our patients and their families to achieve positive growth. If you would like to be a part of a growing practice that is implementing real change in the lives of your patients and community, then we encourage you to apply to become a member of the Therapitas family.
Therapitas is looking for a pediatric Physical Therapist to cover a 10 week maternity leave July-September 2021. Current caseload is full time 9am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday. However, we may consider reducing this caseload to match the applicant's availability.
The responsibilities include:
- Conducting assessments for new patients and reassessments for existing patients
- Conducting individual therapy sessions lasting 30-60 minutes
- Must be able to be licensed in the state of Oklahoma.
- Experience in pediatrics is a plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish is NOT required for this position.
Visit us at Therapitas.com to learn more.
Powered by JazzHR