Starting Point Services For Children, is a not for profit educational organization, approved by the New York State Education Department. Our program is for preschool children, between the ages of 3 and 5, who have been identified as having a disability. We are now hiring Special Education Itinerant Teachers (SEIT), Integrated Classroom Teacher and Speech/Language therapists in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, and the Bronx . Full time/part time and substitute positions are available. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a profit sharing plan (403b). Computer skills required.
Credentials required for SEIT:
* New York State Certification in Special Education
* Students with Disabilities Birth-2
Credentials required for speech/language therapists:
* NYS Licensed Speech/Language Pathologists
* Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD)
* Teacher of Speech and Hard of Hearing (TSHH)
Starting Point Services For Children, is a 4410 school not for profit educational organization, approved by the New York State Education Department.
Role: Special Education Teacher
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.