American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is expanding and growing! We are adding to our team and have an immediate opening for a Construction Project Estimator within our Las Vegas, NV location.
The Construction Project Estimator will be performing the following tasks:
- Works with ATI operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region.
- Develops marketing strategies and activities that will drive business and maintain client book of business.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships as well as relationships with insurance adjusters and claim representatives in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts.
- Utilizes Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, wind, and mold restoration projects, including the reconstruction.
- Handles all estimating inquires for the team and demonstrate a high level of problem resolution and technical assistance.
- Negotiates restoration services and insurance claims settlements.
- Writes scope of work for water damage emergencies and mold remediation.
- Reads blueprints and architectural drawings and be able to develop detailed estimates and scope of works from these documents.
- Develops estimates pursuant to ATI estimating standards, including the creation of accurate floor plans in Xactimate.
- Produces complete and accurate estimate including subcontractor solicitation, quantity survey, and accurate pricing.
- Reviews completed files for profitability and accuracy of the original scope of work.
- Submits estimates in a timely manner determined by company requirements.
- Supports the project managers to provide estimates on change orders for current projects.
- Provides technical explanations to clients, adjusters, consultants, and others
- Prepares all budgets and schedules for assigned jobs.
- Works closely with management team to ensure successful completion of assigned jobs.
- Completes final invoices within 24 hours of project completion.
- Updates status of jobs within the company software program.
- Attends all appropriate company meetings.
- Attends ATI sponsored operations and safety training courses.
- Additional duties required as needed.
American Technologies, Inc. has been in business for the past 30 years with 1,100+ employees have been part of the ATI team for longer than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with a professional culture, which sets us apart in our industry. Apply with us and become part of something bigger.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Role: Construction Project Estimator
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.