Company: PATRIOT ENTERPRISES LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Patriot Enterprises LLC is looking for experienced military recruiters. The right candidate has background in identifying and interviewing civilian personnel to obtain qualified applicants for enlistment into the Army National Guard. If selected to become an Army National Guard Recruiter, you will be joining a team of outstanding professionals dedicated to the expansion of today's ARNG.
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting activities, including prospecting candidates, processing, and shipping.
- Generates leads and prospective candidates
- Interviews and processes qualified applicants for enlistment
- Discusses individual aims and goals to include security, personal aptitudes, training opportunities, job satisfaction and stability, advancement, prestige, and military life.
- Prepares forms and documents; conducts formal and informal presentations on advantages of the National Guard (ARNG) to student bodies, civic and service organizations
- Provides technical assistance in retention and attrition management programs for affiliated units
The recruiter will create and execute local marketing campaign, distribute, and display recruiting/enlistment material, and conduct market analysis. Establish liaison with local radio, television, and newspaper agencies. Maintain relationships with Centers of Influence (COIs) such as college admissions counselors, sports coaches, store managers, local/county officials, college deans, and local judges. Write, edit, or present recruiting material for use by local communications agencies.
Shall possess a minimum of five years military recruiting experience (former recruiters from any branch of service are acceptable; former Army, Army Guard, and Army Reserve recruiters preferred).
Locations: Multiple U.S. locations available - please contact us for specifics.
Extensive local/state travel will be expected.
Must be able to successfully complete an extensive background investigation
Powered by JazzHR