Our environmental consulting firm is headquartered in Houston, Texas with offices in Austin and Denver. We have developed strong relationships with our partners in the energy, petroleum, chemical, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
We are seeking a Multimedia Compliance Project Manager with a compliance background in waste, stormwater, spill prevention, and annual reporting. The ideal candidate will have previous experience preparing NPDES, state-specific and local wastewater permits and amendments, DMRs, and experience with wastewater sampling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and execute technical and regulatory strategies and solutions.
- Oversee deliverables and ensure they meet client scope, schedule, and budget.
- Develop and maintain opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Ensure project profitability.
- Oversee billable time and tasks on multiple projects.
- Produce proposals with defined scope, schedule, and budget.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Communicate information between the company and clients.
- 4+ years of experience in compliance consulting.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience with scoping and budgeting proposals on various multi-media compliance projects.
- Previous experience with Preparation of Notices of Registrations under RCRA, waste assessments and determinations, waste permitting, generator status evaluations, preparation of SPCC Plans, SWPPPs, and ongoing compliance.
- Ability to prepare Tier II reports, Form R reports, annual waste summaries, P2 Plan reports, and DMRs.
- Experience overseeing medium-sized multimedia compliance projects and scoping and budgeting for proposals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and expense tracking software.
- Proficient with BEEST, ArcGIS, and TRI-ME.
- Strong knowledge of required regulations.
- Previous experience with client development and management.
Powered by JazzHR