An established distribution company in Rancho Santa Margarita is seeking an experienced office professional to handle various responsibilities, including customer service and general administrative support. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM. This is a temp-to-hire position and the pay range is $15 to $18 an hour.
- Handle company incoming telephone calls
- Monitor office and packing supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Communicate with sales team, suppliers and customers to keep good on-time delivery performance and excellent customer service
- Create word documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Handle mail daily, file and photocopy documents as required
- Provide administrative support to help promote a healthy company
- Previous administrative experience in a professional office
- Typing speed of at least 50 WPM is desired
- Must have intermediate experience with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess exceptional customer service attitude and skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- High attention to detail and able to work independently with limited direction and supervision
- Upon completion of any interviews, the applicant will need to complete a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Health insurance available after 180 days of hiring
- 401K contribution after one-year full-time service
- Vacation and Sick Time
Role: Admin Assistant/Customer Service - Bilingual is a Plus!
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita,
Apply for this job now.