We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience posting financial statements, large payroll
- Strong leadership qualities - MUST have experience in a hands-on team development role ( 5+ individuals )
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- B2B / Small business experience preferred
HirePrinciple was founded by a team of experienced executive recruiters with more than 50 years of combined experience serving clients ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 1000. HirePrinciple knows building a qualified team is critical to achieving superior results. We also understand that the goals of each organization and individual are unique. Accordingly, HirePrinciple’s search process is customized to provide recruitment solutions to employers and match candidates with the career opportunities that fit their needs.From our headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, we serve progressive employers and talented professionals throughout the United States.
1.To improve the productivity and profitability of our clients by supplying full-scale, tailored recruitment solutions in order to create balanced, high-performance teams
2.To build strong relationships with our candidates by providing free career advice, outstanding customer service, and matching them with the right career opportunities
Apply for this job now.