We are seeking a Tutor/Teacher to help our clients excel academically! You will provide non-classroom instruction to students on an individual or group basis.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Document and communicate progress reports
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Sufficient knowledge of core educational subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can dedicate at least 15 hours a week
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
JM Learning Prep is a tutoring center located in South Brooklyn. Our tutoring center that prepares students for their college career.
Apply for this job now.