The Marketing Coordinator organizes, monitors, and otherwise supports our comprehensive marketing projects and programming. He/she coordinates our public image and brand awareness efforts and liaises with our customer support teams to address and resolve customer concerns and negative reviews and news communications. The Marketing Assistant builds effective relationships with our vendors and other business partners to ensure every product and service embodies the standard of excellence our customers deserve.
Primary Job Functions
- Hands-on involvement in marketing logistics, including event planning, scheduling, reporting and ordering
- Serve as liaison between Marketing division and all relevant stakeholders to ensure marketing programs and online activities are aligned with company objectives; coordinate/maintain effective tracking systems
- Generate, edit, and produce collateral materials; monitor and maintain corporate brand identity across marketing and promotional events and materials
- Reconcile marketing-related invoices against budget
- Review and analyze lead source reports, contact forms, and inbound call recordings
- Create and monitor marketing reports for offer and design accuracy
- Support tactical inbound marketing initiatives
- Execute other job functions as required based on business needs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience (content, social media, advertising, event planning, brand awareness)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook); SharePoint experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with the business applications of social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and easily shift focus in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results driven
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We're regarded an innovative and reputable leader in the home improvement/window replacement space. We're a crazy-fast paced and high energy group with tons of work - you won't be bored or broke. We do right by our people.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.