Jimmy John’s is searching for hard-working Rockstars with outstanding work ethic, awesome attitude, and exceptional customer service skills to join our growing team! We are looking for that “special someone” who approaches each and every day with energy and enthusiasm to build love for our brand one customer at a time.
Marketing Specialist’s Qualities:
· Outstanding People Skills - the ability to strike up a conversation with everyone you meet.
· High Integrity - honesty and the personal conviction to do the right thing even when no one is looking.
· Superior Work Ethic - willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, because that’s how you roll.
· Fun-loving - positive outlook on life, and a drive to be the best.
Marketing Specialist's Goals:
To build brand awareness and sales within a new market, facilitate execution of catering orders, clientele follow up to ensure residual business and long-term growth. This is accomplished through creative marketing/sampling while always maintaining focus on growing the Jimmy John's brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and deliver on a marketing plan and sales goals for each store.
· Sample our delicious sandwiches to local businesses
· Set up meetings with potential catering clients and attend local events
· Daily reporting on activity to be sent to your superior at day’s end
· Follow up with catering customers.
· Assist store operations when needed to execute a large catering order.
· Communicate with Operator/GM to ensure 100% execution on catering orders.
· Keep daily records detailing business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be maniacal about Jimmy John’s.
· Must be articulate and well-groomed.
· Must be a good listener.
· Previous sales/marketing experience a plus!
· Must understand how to ask open-ended questions and other selling techniques.
· Must be mature and well organized.
· Must be fun and outgoing.
· Position requires a basic knowledge of various software packages (Word/Excel/Outlook)
· Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current auto insurance and a clean driving record
· Willing to work overtime, holidays and some weekends as business dictates.
· Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday.
What’s in it for you:
· Hourly pay ($14 to $16/hour DOE) plus bonus and/or commission structure.
· Growth opportunities exist and are encouraged.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to #removed#
Role: Marketing Specialist
Apply for this job now.