Company: ETHOS VETERINARY HEALTH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center of Marin, located in beautiful San Rafael, CA, is looking for an experienced or internship trained full-time Emergency Veterinarian to join our practice. This position will include overnights and weekends. The schedule tends to be flexible as we value quality of life along with quality of care.
About Us: Pet Emergency & Specialty Center of Marin was founded in 1998, replacing Marin's prior veterinary emergency service in Terra Linda. Our mission is to serve pets and people by continually pushing to improve our medicine, our service, our communication, and ourselves. We can accomplish this by working as a team, supporting our referring veterinarians, caring about every patient, learning from others, embracing change, and using intelligent and fair business practices.
Your Impact: We are looking for our next team member who is ready to join our cohesive and friendly environment and help us continue to grow. We have a high retention rate with our doctors and staff which allows us to work efficiently and provide excellent care to our clients and patients. Our relationships with our clients, referring veterinarian community and our local humane society are of utmost importance to us as we truly value those partnerships. If you are looking for a hospital with great support from your leadership team and your co-workers, come join us and help us continue to elevate our veterinary care.
More about PESCM:
- 12,000 square ft, state-of-the-art facility
- CT, endoscopy, ultrasound, and advanced point of service laboratory equipment
- Specialists in internal medicine, surgery, oncology and cardiology
- High quality RVT and assistant staff
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Central Marin location in San Rafael, just off the 580 and 101 freeways
- Amazing proximity to San Francisco, Napa Valley, the East Bay and Point Reyes National Seashore
Interested candidates can send their resume and letter of interest to Dr. Peter Bowie at #removed# or call #removed#.
Powered by JazzHR