COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We are looking for an entry level or experienced, results driven and self-reliant business development executive to help propel business growth. You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude. The position is initially for 1 or 2 days to be reviewed depending on performance.
You will manage all inbound leads and be the first point of contact business enquiries. In addition, you will be responsible for creating an excellent first impression.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking on the telephone. You will work alongside the managing director
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling inbound sales enquires
- Be the first point of contact for prospects and manage incoming enquiries either by telephone, email or via the website
- Scheduling consultation meetings
- Manage conversion of relevant enquiries, generate reports on the conversion of enquiries and enquiry sources
- Sending out and following up on business proposals
- Monitor sales performance, reporting and analytics
- Manage CRM system and customer database
- Understand customer profiles and undertake competitive and market research and analysis
- Supporting business development through coordination of activity, including diary management and data analysis
- Confident customer centric phone manner
- Confident in handling a variety of tasks
- Researching and analysis sales trends
Note: the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description although comprehensive are not definitive and you may be required to perform other duties at the request of the Senior Management Team.