Stock Control/Admin Support
Location: Bardon, Coalville Leicestershire
Full Time: 33 - 44 hours per week - 4 on 4 off rotational shift pattern 6am to 6pm
Salary: £22.5k per annum
Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge? Do you want to work for a forward thinking and growing Organisation?
Oakland International are a multi-temperature supply chain logistics specialist and an ethical family business.
We are looking for a hands-on individual to work as an experienced Stock Control/ Admin support and someone who enjoys a challenge, can use their own initiative, working proactively on their own and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be based at our Bardon, Coalville Site in Leicestershire, which currently employs approx. 250 staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity working within the food industry and wanting to develop their career.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- To accurately input any manual orders onto a Warehouse Management System (WMS) as per each partners requirements and record the relevant order number on the hard copy.
- To process through any EDI orders through to the WMS, monitor any stock shortages and allocate stock according to each client's needs.
- To ensure all delivery notes are updated daily and accurately input information into the Oakland in-house system.
- Take ownership of partner telephone and email queries as and when required, dealing with issues professionally and efficiently reaching a resolution satisfactory to the customer.
- Any other administration duties relevant to the customers' requirements.
- Assist the stock team with stock reconciliation (counts and customers queries).
- To participate fully in the Company's Personal Performance and Development process and to undertake training and development relevant to your job.
- To contribute to the development of a respectful and mutually supportive working environment in accordance with our values.
- Support the team to monitor and control the use of resource in a cost effective manner.
- Encourage team members to develop and learn, ensuring the team are trained in respective areas to enhance the flexibility of the company.
- Build working relationships with colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- To comply with all Oakland policies and procedures, especially your own duty of take care towards your own personal health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
In return we offer:
- Onsite parking, onsite hot/cold food available
- 21 days holiday, including bank holidays (29 days is FTE)
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
- Training in Level 2 Food Handling Safety prior to starting employment.
- Death in Service Benefit