We are seeking a Residential Designer to become a part of our growing team! You would be responsible for creating home design plans for residential construction both for the Company as well as for customers seeking custom homes.
- Formulate designs that are aesthetic and conducive to the Company and our customers
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Manage the quality of design from vision to construction
- Prepare sketches and documentation for client presentation and Company communications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in architectural technology or design
- At least five years’ experience working in Residential/Architectural Design (complete home plans)
- Familiarity with AutoCad, Softplan, or other design software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
New Home Construction in south central Pennsylvania.
Role: Residential Designer
Location: Lancaster County,
Apply for this job now.