COMPANY: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Temporary, Contract, Permanent
SALARY: 30000.00 - 32000.00 Annual
A SQL Developer job in Prescot, Paying up to £32,000 - Fixed term to end of November, Flexible working options
Your new company
You will be working in a fixed term role to the end of November 2020 for a great public sector organisation, with modern offices close to the motorway in Prescot. They are at the beginning of an exciting period in which they are kicking of a number of projects within HR, Finance and operations, therefore the SQL Developer role is essential in ensuring the delivery of these projects.
Your new role
- As the SQL Developer, you will be responsible for developing SQL Queries and procedures, creating SSRS reports, optimising queries and functions to enhance the organisational productivity.
- You will be working on BAU reporting, modifying data sources and amending current reporting whilst creating new reports
- System configurations - forms and workflows
- Schemas and data storage
- Stored procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need strong SQL Server experience - ability to write stored procedures, functions, triggers etc.
- Strong SSRS experience for reporting
- PowerBI is a desirable - they haven't implemented PowerBI but look to implement before the end of the year
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Standard hours are 9-5 but flexibility around start/end times. Some work from home options. Salary £32k, with 25 days holidays +bank holidays and pension scheme. All are pro-rata for 10/11 months depending on start date.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Role: SQL Developer - SSRS - FIXED TERM TO NOV2020
Job Type: Any
Location: Prescot, Merseyside,
Apply for this job now.