Job Title: Benefits Administrator
Job Location: Paramus , NJ
Duration: 3 months contract
- Answer phones and respond to employee questions regarding to Compensation and Benefits.
- Route calls to appropriate team if needed.
- Support Open Enrollment activities such as answer phone calls and questions, contact vendors with escalated issues, distribute materials, and troubleshoot issues in open enrollment system.
- Collate and organize paperwork for retiree open enrollment as well as ongoing elections.
- Pay vendor bills through A/P system and track and record all payments in an Excel worksheet.
- Process other paperwork as requested.
- Other administrative duties as needed for special projects.
1-2 years experience in Benefits preferred
Must have computer knowledge, preferably in Business Solver, People Soft Accounting and ADP.
Ability to work in Excel and Word
Good communication skills, including written and oral
Overtime as needed.
High School Graduate/GED
Comrise is the bridge to the first-rate talent for organizations that recognize the value of their workforce. With locations in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong, we help our clients reach far and wide for both local and international resources which yield the highest return on their human capital investments. Headquartered in New Jersey since 1984, Comrise is a staffing, consulting and enhanced search technology company. For over 30 years we have delighted our clients and consultants by focusing on customer satisfaction, innovation, and flexible workforce solutions. By combining our global networks with our outstanding local offices, Comrise provides high-quality executive search, temporary and temporary to permanent staffing solutions, and cross-border placement services.
Role: Benefits Administrator
Apply for this job now.