SEMH Learning Support Assistants - Horsham
Supply Desk are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Learning Support Assistants based in the Horsham area to join a leading SEN school to support qualified teachers in delivering the company's progressive curriculum to young learners with challenging behaviours.
The successful Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
- Be a good mentor/role model
- Emotionally resilient, non-judgemental, calm and patient.
- Previous experience working in challenging environments such as youth work and teaching.
- Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full clean UK driving licence.
- A valid DBS (preferably on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
- Providing day to day classroom support to the children, and assisting with pupil behaviour
- Committing to raising the aspirations and achievement of all our pupils
- Establishing good relationships and acting as a role model
- Encouraging students to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher in order to improve professional development
- Helping to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to #removed# or if you would to find out more information about this role or chat about what you would like from your next position call me on 01273 022 222