Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their Night Shift (6pm-6am) teamin New Ulm, Minnesota. This Production Supervisor will be responsible for the training, scheduling and development of 20+ employees.
· 2+ year’s supervisory experience in the food industry.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, degree not required.
· Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends when required.
· Bi-lingual (Spanish-English) is a benefit.
· Administer a safe work environment for all personnel.
· Collaborate with all departments to assure a coordinated work relationship exists at all times.
· Keep accurate and up-to-date records.
· Embolden suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety, and/or control costs of production.
· Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
· Address management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Production Supervisor
Location: New Ulm,
Apply for this job now.