Do you want to work for in an innovative culture and team? Do you want the energy that comes with working in a start-up environment? Do you want to be a part of a team where your ideas are actionable and you have influence? Join ControlExpert!
We are rapidly growing via our technology & service offerings which delivers a digital ecosystem of products and services focused on transforming the interactive experiences for the Insurance Claims industry.
We are seeking experienced, detail oriented APD Claims Professionals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and love cars. The candidate needs to be a self-starter, great at working within a team and leading by example through best practices. Candidates should have 8-10 years insurance experience minimum and possess APD adjuster licensing in their home state to apply. The position works out of our proprietary platform and is a home-based position.
The candidate needs to be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, great at working with others and leading by example with best practices.
We've got plenty of room for you to be creative, solve impossible problems, try new technologies and have an impact. That's just the start... the possibilities are endless!
What we value
• Energetic corporate culture where creative contribution and input is not only encouraged but expected
• Fair and highly accurate auto physical damage reviews
• Team first leaders
What we want you to do
• Audit collision repair estimates to ensure quality repairs and methods used are in line with personal automotive repair experience and customer provided guidelines.
• Audit repair estimates and document recommended modifications via the ControlExpert platform.
• Negotiate recommended repair estimate modifications directly with repair shop or other insurance carrier.
• Involvement in determining liability.
• Handle inbound phone calls related to assigned claims.
• Actively support your colleagues and help build a culture of accountability.
What you need to have
• Appraiser/Adjuster license in state of residence (ASE and I-CAR certifications a plus)
• Minimum 8-10 years prior auto claim writing and/or auditing experience within an insurance company (preferred) or other environment. Prior shop employment experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook; ability to type 30+ words per minute.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and accurately with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; highly organized and detail-oriented individual.
Other nice stuff
• Prior experience working for a claims outsourcing company.
• Active community engagement ie membership in industry groups and organizations, writing blogs, participation in conferences and continuing education. Car enthusiast.
We are a technology company focused on digitizing manual processes of insurance and related companies in the automotive area through simplifying and accelerating complex transactions. All of our technology and services are focused on the vehicle owner journey and enabling self-service decisions throughout the claims process.
We founded in Los Angeles in March or 2015 and have over 80 associates between our LA office and work from home offices across the country. Our customer base comprises 30 of the 100 largest insurance companies in the US.
Role: Auto Physical Damage Expert
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.