We are currently looking for a full-time Bids & Proposal Marketing Associate to provide marketing and bid support to our CEO, Presidents, and Business Developers. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for the preparation and execution of all marketing presentations, collateral materials, and bids and proposals documents for our clients and Sales Representatives.
If you’re looking for your next challenge, a place to grow and take your career to the next level, have experience writing and assembling proposal responses, have an acute eye for detail and page layout proficiency in Adobe InDesign, along with Photoshop creative design skills. Then we are definitely looking for you to become part of our corporate marketing team. The position is located in the City of Commerce, CA.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and interdepartmental resources to prepare bid documents and assemble formal proposals for print and/or digital distribution
- Ensure all Bids and Proposals are completed on time and in accordance with best practices
- Writing and creating effective messaging from scratch
- Compose case study profiles, cover letters, and presentation decks.
- Assess and update standard forms i.e. white papers, project profiles, collaterals, etc.
- Maintain inventory of Knoll sales collateral materials
- Update and maintain our physical vendor product library, including all samples, product detail sheets, and catalogs
- Assist in the maintenance of all Western Office marketing content, including but not limited to project profiles, supplier lists, and staff bios
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal marketing events, including design work, email marketing, and some event logistics
- Work with the Marketing Director and Business Developers to assemble digital and hard copy bids for new clients
- Work with the Marketing Director and Business Developers to create external sales material, including PowerPoint presentations, lookbooks, thought starters, and other sales pieces
- Protect the use of company brand identity in all external communications
We are a high-end commercial office furniture and architectural products dealership serving corporate clients across multiple industries. Western Office has been a partner with Knoll, Inc. on a national level for 25 years; we are a member of Knoll's President's Circle representing the Top 20 Knoll Dealers in North America. We operate in five locations in City of Commerce, DTLA, Orange County, Seattle and Las Vegas and have been in business for 100 years. We provide excellent career opportunities and many of our employees have been with us for over 15 years. If you are personally committed to "being the best" at what you do, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
Role: BIDS & PROPOSALS MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.