Update and operate a mobile drive reclamation effort by which encrypted mobile drives are shipped from field organizations.
- Track shipment ids from field and order for acceptance at OIG data center.
- Document received and uploaded content drive tracking ids.
- Publish receipt, upload, and destruction of devices to device owners via HHS OIG Sharepoint or MS Excel import.
- At the HHS OIG Datacenter, connect and upload content in accordance with provided destination storage guidance (SAN or Cloud)
- Support secure destruction of mobile drives and decommissioned SAN equipment using HHS OIG HQ secure destruction methods.
o Document drive ids submitted for destruction
o Retain or secure custody of drives until handed off to destruction process
- Address issues with storage device delivery, loss, readability through HHS OIG escalation process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with mobile drive access or upload.
2-4 years as a technical support analyst supporting end users and workstation based issue escalation:
- MS Excel
- Workstation technologies including
o SMB shares
o SFTP / FTP file transfers
o Basic Windows automation including shell, powershell, robocopy
Grant Leading Technology (GLT) is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) management and technology consulting firm. We provide expert knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver agile enterprise solutions that align mission essential requirements with rapid, innovative, and cost-effective technologies. GLT is focused on quality delivery to enhance business performance and achieve client success. We specialize in effective strategies that deliver successful business results. We provide competitive benefits and compensation package.
Role: Mobile Device Technician
Apply for this job now.