TO BE THE BEST, JOIN THE BEST!
We're the Boston area's elite team of Session Stylists and we're changing the beauty biz one experience at a time! If you're looking for a different kind of beauty career, you've come to the right place.
YOUR FUTURE IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to carve your own career path, and cultivate your talents in the fast-paced, high-energy beauty biz. As a Session Stylist you can pursue paths on our Bridal Team, as a Mentor or even a Trainer! As a member of our Guest Service Team you can pursue a leadership track.
LIFE. LIVED BEAUTIFULLY.
What we do is about more than pretty polishes and beautiful hair, it's about how we make people feel.
We're all about a beautiful state of mind. We're about self care that's fast, affordable and offering always-on-trend-looks to feel your best. Custom experiences, state of the art conveniences, talented Session Stylists, and service that never compromises. That's Life. Lived Beautifully.
Does that sound like your jam? Keep reading.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM? Mani, Mani Perks!
Blowouts, manis, makeup...Need we say more? Okay fine, here's a few more reasons...
- Fun, excitement and gut-busting laughter
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible scheduling -- full time and part time available
- Medical and other Benefits for qualified positions (varies by location)
- 401K Retirement Plans
- "Beauty Bank Account" (ask when you apply!)
- Enjoy discounts on products, tools and services
- Dedicated, hands-on training programs to help you accelerate your career
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A passionate and enthusiastic attitude!
- An unrelenting eagerness to please our Guests
- Support our Operation Yes! initiative
- Weekend availability and a strong work ethic
Do you think you have what it takes?!
- Current cosmetology, nail technician or esthetician license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest's needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest's hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest's needs and wants
Powered by JazzHR