A fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company in their Quality team, you must have experience of;
- Experience of QA from defence, aerospace, automotive, nuclear, or similar sectors.
- Demonstrable experience of applying Quality practices and standards to system design.
- Experience of assessing Certificate of Conformity compliance documentation
- Experience of assessing and inputting to electronic system design to meet legislative and contractual Quality standards.
- Experience of team management
- Experience of acting as an independent member of a project team
- Understanding of Quality systems
- Knowledge of the relevant Quality standards / legislation for electronics systems design
- Knowledge of engineering and project management lifecycles
- Knowledge of Quality Standards, ISO 9001, (ideally 2015), or AS9100, TS 16949.
- Knowledge of common defence standards, including DEF STAN 05-57, 05-61.
- Knowledge of fundamental commercial and financial issues.
- Knowledge of fundamental project management practices (e.g. Planning estimating, risk management et al).
- Knowledge of H&S obligations as applied to team management.
For an immediate interview please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Role: Quality Manager
Apply for this job now.