Customer Service Manager- Entry Level
The role of the Customer Service Manager is to execute tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and a positive customer experience.
• Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
• Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
• Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
• Trouble shoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
• Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
• Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
• Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
• Suggest ideas and improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
• Minimum 4 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent training and customer services skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently -- self starter
Role: Customer Service Manager - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.