RN - PCU (Progressive Care)
ProLink Healthcare is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates for a PCU (Progressive Care) position near Fishers, IN.
Registered Nurse: PCU (Progressive Care) Registered Nurse (RN)
Seeking a Registered Nurse for a PCU (Progressive Care) position near Fischers, IN. In order to be considered for the position, the Registered Nurse must have one or more years of experience.
Responsibilities of the PCU (Progressive Care) Registered Nurse:
- Care of PCU acuity patients - some trachs, chest tubes, occasional cardioversion, recovery of cath patients, pull sheaths
- Conduct ongoing assessments as determined by patient’s condition
- Develop plan of care for patient while collaborating with other members of the healthcare team
- Perform appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patients
Requirements of the PCU (Progressive Care) Registered Nurse:
- Must have current Indiana RN license or be willing to obtain
- Must have one year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must have current AHA BLS or be willing to obtain
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee, each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Role: PCU (Progressive Care) RN
Apply for this job now.