My client is hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager based in Reading. You will be will be in charge of the leading financial planning activities and will include developing good working relationships with and supporting the wider finance team and Group function. You will have no direct reports.
The role is key in delivering strong financial analysis and insights, along with developing our financial reporting.
This role would suit someone who is either recently qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and looking for the next step or someone with less than 5 years PQE that wants to get involved in more FP&A work.
Full Time, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- 10% Bonus
- £4,000 Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Leading the production of the annual financial planning activities, including the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for P&L, Capex, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Delivering robust financial analysis to provide insight into business performance and aid decision-making
- Undertaking weekly cash flow forecasting
- Support the Finance controller in monthly analysis and reporting of results both look back and look forward
- Developing and evolving finance reporting of business performance
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and specific industry changes working closely with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager on business development opportunities and contractual changes
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills combined with a strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working within a large, complex and multi-site organisations
- Collaboration and communication credentials
- Demonstrate high integrity and work in an open, transparent and supportive manner to develop strong working relationships.
- Fully qualified accountant