EYFS SEN LSA / Early Years SEN LSA in South London
Are you a qualified EYFS SEN LSA looking for an exciting new role?
Do you want to work in a SEN school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future?
An EYFS SEN LSA / Early Years LSA is required for the Reception & Year2 class in a lovely one-form-entry SEN school in Kennington.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, close-knit staff team. The school prides itself on its outstanding behavior and hard-working staff.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Experience as a Nursery Teaching Assistant/Cache Level
- Experience working with Autism/Challenging Behavior
• General knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• An innovative, creative and Nurturing approach to assist children
• The ability to manage and deal with challenging behaviour
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.