If an innovative and fast-paced work environment sounds like your cup of tea, Robert Half Technology might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you. This job is for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. You will be supporting local and field users, in this a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Des Moines, Iowa area and is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
Please send resumes directly to #removed# or call her directly at 515.282.6876 Requirements
- Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Comprehension of basic networking concepts
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Proficiency in Remote Desktop Support
- Application support experience desired
- Call Center Customer Service experience preferred
- Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- provided by Dice