What you will do:
- Key focus on eliminating manual reporting activity within Order to Cash group through system automation
- Assess current state reporting activities and develop robust solutions to automate and optimize
- Write queries, macros, formulas and SQL code to extract, manipulate and distribute data.
- Apply professional judgment based on the analysis of quantitative data and information. Screen, categorize, and resolve data integrity issues
- Implement business requirements for analytical reporting and analyses along with ensuring appropriate security measures are adhered to
How you will do it:
- Maintain close alignment with all customers of the Management Reporting and Data Mining teams to ensure their reporting requirements are being met (i.e. Operational, Order Entry, Finance, etc.)
- Liaise with IT to manage process of data mapping, UAT testing, etc.
- Work closely with IT to drive database optimization for financial reporting improvements and automation
- Support ad-hoc vs. standard management reporting process to help determine when repetitive ad-hoc requests should be included as standard reporting
- Drive the creation and maintenance of process documentation for activities which reside within team in order to drive standardization and best practices
- Embrace a business focused and results oriented team within Order to Cash
- Perform various ad-hoc assignments
Qualifications - External What we look for: Required:
- Bachelors Degree required; strong preference for IT or Finance/Accounting discipline
- Heavy VBA usage
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros and graphing)
- Advanced MS Access skills
- Experience with or knowledge of database-driven systems (E.g. ERP, MRP, etc.)
- SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook proficiency
- 3+ years of related experience; ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; strong analytical skills
- Ability to convey technical processes to business partners in a clear and meaningful way
- Demonstrate ability to identify and implement change, adhere to deadlines, provide value-added analyses to assist finance leaders to make informed decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive and solution oriented approach toward business issues
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams
- Resourceful self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment, striving to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex and matrixed organizational structure; ability to establish credibility throughout the organization in processes and people by demonstrating client Values
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Role: Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.