With our growing clientele Pittsburgh White Glove is immediately expanding our delivery and warehouse staff in Monroeville.
We are seeking a few local full-time individuals to be working in a team environment and are responsible for safely and efficiently delivering furniture/home furnishings in a client’s home. We also could include pick-ups and deliveries between designer showrooms and residents all over Pittsburgh. We expect our employees to be personable, trustworthy, and clean cut.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move and/or deliver customer belongings
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection
- Open and inspect customers belongings
- Warehouse and truck maintenance
- Direct professional interaction with past and new clients daily
We are seekong candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dependability with reliable transportation to work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (No CDL required)
- At least 1-2 years experience driving a box truck
- Physical strength, agility, and stamina to do required physical labor: Lifting up to 100+ pounds frequently throughout the day
- Walk backwards while carrying 50 or more pounds and navigate through doorways, around obstructions, up and/or down stairs
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to work in a warehouse setting when needed
- Ability to communicate to customers and other team members, the procedures of the job and any safety concerns
- Pass and maintain a clean criminal and driving background investigation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime with little notice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Present a professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor
Minimum Age - 18+ years old
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime on Saturdays. Some work days may tend to be longer than 8 hours depending on needs at that time.
This outstanding opportunity includes a competitive salary and paid holidays.
Employees have the opportunity to earn tips from their customers.
If interested please email cover letter along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
Role: Furniture Delivery
Apply for this job now.