Long Island based consulting firm seeks a well-rounded Application Developer to help expand our cutting edge operations. Candidates must be capable of developing within a full stack environment knowledgeable of UX/UI interface design and API implementation, able to multi-task, remain flexible to changes in priorities, and possess strong organizational skills. The ability to work independently and follow through on tasks is a must.
- 2+ years professional UX/UI experience with any of the latest front-end technologies and frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Material, etc.
- 2+ years professional server side experience developing RESTful API services with JAVA, Node, or Coldfusion
- Must have expert understanding and professional experience using HTML5/CSS3
- Must be capable of programming in pure JS and utilize libraries such as jQuery
- Experience using front-end packaging tools such as GULP
- Experience using version control tools such as GIT
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding of OOP and MVC
- Understanding of RESTful API service response structures with JSON or XML
· MySQL, MSSQL relational design
- AS/BS degree, or equivalent experience
SMSB Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading consultancy specializing in e-commerce digital content for leading packaged goods manufacturers and retailers since 1986. Our mission is to assist in creating profitable growth at the shelf in the emerging field of planogram development and analysis. We built a reputation on the cornerstones of providing quality work, targeted execution, unparalleled client service and competitive pricing.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated candidates to join an established, rapidly growing company and make significant contributions to the organization.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply today for an opportunity to be part of our forward thinking technologically innovative company.
Role: Full Stack Web Application Developer
Apply for this job now.