We are a full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Virginia. Our company delivers cost-effective solutions while maintaining high-end quality. We are currently seeking a Senior Aviation Project Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee proposal development.
- Direct project planning and budgeting to meet project objectives.
- Manage project resources and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Communicate with clients and subcontractors.
- Develop and manage production work plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Ensure adherence to codes and regulations.
- Supervise and review the work of other engineers and designers.
- Develop technical specs and assist clients with bidding support.
- Coordinate design disciplines and sub-consultant deliverables.
- Ensure client objectives are met.
- 10+ years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience on commercial and general aviation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar field.
- Professional Engineer in Oklahoma or able to obtain license within 6 months.
- Experience with FAA and DOT policies and procedures, including FAA AC (Advisory Circulars).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Able to multitask with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage complex projects and lead a design team at various hub airports.
- Previous experience with planning coordination, project controls management and reporting, dispute resolution management strategies, FAA reporting requirements, construction scheduling, and claims analysis.
Powered by JazzHR