Field Service Engineer
£29,000 - £33,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Qualification Funding + Door to Door Pay + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + On Call Rota 1 in 8 + Pension
Fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased engineer looking to work or get into the medical industry. With bespoke manufacturing training on offer this employer can help you become a skilled field service engineer within a thriving industry of engineering.
This company manufacture, service, install & test medical disinfection machinery for medical companies across Europe. As a company looking to go through another round of recruitment, they're looking for highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Great opportunity to become a specialist within a growing & successful company.
* Regional/UK based field service engineer role
* Provide a professional & quality service to customers
* Electrical & electronic fault finding, installation & testing
* Consistent manufacturing training given
* Have great customer service skills
* Electrically biased engineer with good electronic & mechanical skills
* Keenness to train & develop
* Electrically qualified engineer (HNC, HND, NVQ, or equivalent)
* Medical/ Autoclave / Forces / Manufacturing or similar experience
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, service technician, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, engineering, medical, disinfection, autoclave, washers, electrical, manufacturing, London.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.